— Day 47 ( It is a Count Down )
- there is still tension, anxiety and uneasiness that brings about rush decisions and silly mistakes
- temptations are flat lining
- uninterrupted critical thought setting in
- recovery from injury — results still normal — it could be due to other factors
- seeking pleasure through social media, sports, banter and gossip — lessening — this could be due to other factors
- the approach has the feel of the vegan challenge — 26 month now.
- there isn’t much inner turmoil or expecting any big shifts
- there is a whatever happens happens kind of attitude.
- it could work
- sleep — no noticeable change
- quality of interaction with people — no noticeable change
- time management — no noticeable change
- energy levels — no noticeable change
- lifting power at the gym — no noticeable change
- level of comparison with other people — no noticeable change
- satisfaction with my life — tiny change
- creativity — slight change
- rate and quality of articles published — a bit high, but quality stagnant.
— for it to work you have to abstain for a long period of time and compare results…’’